Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show
Visit the largest trade show for antique jewelry collections- Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show (LVAJWS) from May 30 - June 2, 2024, in Wynn Las Vegas. This is a trade-only event where you can find out the latest collection of jewelry and watches.
Compete with more than 400 exhibitors by hiring a trade show booth builder in Las Vegas. Here you can meet the finest jewelers from the world showcasing their most antique, and vintage collections.
Some more benefits of attending the Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show (LVAJWS):
- LVAJWS will be attended by famous jewelry designers including Van Cleef & Arpels, David Webb, Patek Philippe, Tiffany & Co., etc. So, attending the event will help you to meet these famous personalities.
- Attendees can discover a range of jewelry collections like brooches, rings, tennis bracelets, tiaras, cameos, decorative necklaces, and many more.
- The well-respected buyers will present a broad range of product offerings and timepieces to the audience. There will be more than 6000 buyers will be present on the show floor.
- The merchandise displayed at the trade show keeps changing with each event so attending the show will help you to check out the new jewelry and watches.
- The upcoming trade show will help you to meet with prospective clients, so you can collaborate with them and expand your business. The event will help you to make long-lasting business relationships and know the tricks to increase your sales.
- The event will help you to meet the customers one-on-one and understand their requirements. Talking to them will help you understand their demands and get insights about what they seek in jewelry.
- To excel in the jeweler’s world, it is important that you have an understanding of the competitors. You should know their products well. You should know the ways why your competitors are doing exceptionally well and what new designs you need to start focussing on. This information can only be obtained by attending the show.