DIGESTIVE DISEASE WEEK
Digestive Disease Week or DDW 2023 is an exhibition that will be held from 6th to 9th May at McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Digestive Disease Week (DDW) is the world’s premier meeting for physicians, researchers and industry in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery.
Key reasons to attend:
- It brings together over 10,000 physicians, researchers and academics
- Get in touch with individuals eager to access ground-breaking findings, gain insight and inspiration, and uncover state-of-the-art solutions to improve the lives of those living with digestive diseases.
- opportunity to meet face-to-face with top decision makers from every subset of the field.
- connect with new customers or want to build on existing relationships
- expand your reach by connecting with an online audience at the same time as the in-person event.
- DDW has the sole right to determine the final eligibility/qualification of any firm, organization, agency or product for inclusion as an industry supporter.
DDW includes industry supporters as an integral part of the educational and scientific program. Qualified industry supporters are limited to firms, organizations and agencies that promote an awareness of products, technologies and services that are recognized and approved by DDW as being in harmony with, and supportive of, the objectives of the meeting.
Become a participant and get your elegant exhibition stand booth designed at DDW 2023 (or trade show exhibit rental Illinois) in Chicago, Illinois, USA by contacting the team of Radon (www.radonexhibition.com) to get your exhibition stand designed and manufactured. Get an appropriate quotation by filling in your details.